BTD has taken the following steps to keep our workforce and communities safe while continuing to meet the production needs of our customer base:
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning common-use areas within our plants
- No business travel and no travel between BTD sites
- No supplier or customer visits are allowed at any BTD sites
- No in-person meetings – utilizing our technological resources to continue to drive the business.
- Office personnel are able to work remotely
- We have devised routes for entry and exit of buildings to ensure limited interactions with other employees
- Quarantining employees who have traveled out of the region for 14 days
- Encouraging employees who have symptoms or if anyone in their households have symptoms to stay home.
We are recommending that all employees follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. These key activities include; social distancing, washing hands, and washing surfaces frequently.
During this ever changing situation, we will keep our customers and suppliers informed of any changes as they occur.
If you have any questions about BTD’s COVID-19 action plan, please contact us.